British Pound,pounds in wobbly marketBy Kenneth@Xtrade - on July 10, 2018
The Asian Markets are enjoying a streak of bullish days. The uptrends could be attributed to Asian markets finding ways to contain the US Tariffs. And a boost from the insurance of US Earnings season.
With Asia up, Market participants expect a domino effect to European Shares and a spill over to the US. Amid ongoing trade war tactics and political uncertainties in the UK as 3 Ministers from PM Theresa May ‘s cabinet resign.
- Germany 30 is trading between 12,531.34 – 12,581.42
- UK 100 ranging from 7,679.53 – 7,701.50 Investors are hoping today’s economic reports, such as Industrial Production, UK’S GDP, and Manufacturing Production, will elevate the GBP at least momentarily.
- Italy 40 trending in a close range from 21,906.65 – 22,102.50
- France 40 swings between 5,404.90 – 5,412.37 up .018%
The USA 30 is likely going to be amongst the gainers of the day ranging from 24,768.0 – 24,878.0, up 13% ahead of Quarterly Earnings Report from companies such as (PEP), PepsiCo Inc, (MSM), MSC Industrial Direct Co Inc, (SLP), Simulations Plus Inc and (SMPL), Simply Good Foods Co to name a few.
The USD is holding onto gains as is evident from the DXY up trends at 94.12 by the time of print 08:24GMT
- EUR/USD spotted at 1.1745 down 0.06% in a range of 1.1732 – 1.1763
- GBP/USD is hoping to take advantage of any positive news that comes out of the economic data dump today.
- USD/JPY is up 0.27% bullish in a range of 110.79 – 111.20.
- While AUD/USD drops 0.33% to 0.7442.
Cryptocurrencies are on a reversal trend as the IRS Internal Revenue Service hints on its intentions to tax crypto transaction.
Gold spot to a back seat from yesterday’s hawkish mode. Slipping nearly 0.25%. Meanwhile, the XAU/USD was down 12% ranging in between 1,255.22 – 1,260.40
WTI Oil Crude is up 0.54% trading 73.88 – 74.42 as Traders wait for today API, American Petroleum Institute’s report for more insights.
For further details kindly contact your account manager or please visit xtrade.com’ platform.
Markets Smile As Hopes May, Be Overshadowing Facts
Some Headwinds & Attempts For Compromises Dominates The Markets Psyche.
The USD, Still Got Its Foot on the Throttle.